What is High Five?
The High Five program is our district’s employee recognition program. Every month we select five employees and acknowledge them at our governing board meetings. We spotlight those who embrace our core values and mission as a district. You can read more about the program in our High Five flyer. Each month we will present our Fantastic, Incredible, Valuable, Employees (FIVE) who demonstrate the following five criteria:
- Displays a positive attitude
- Sees it, owns it, solves it, does it
- Demonstrates district pride
- Goes above and beyond
How does it work?
The process is simple. Employees may nominate fellow colleagues that demonstrate the five qualities of a High Five employee. Every month the High Five committee will review all nominations and select the top five.
August 2018 High Five Employees
The district acknowledged each of our August High Five employees at a recent governing board meeting. Thank you for being exemplary employees and for your contributions and dedication to the District One community! Join us in congratulating the following employees.
- Karen Babb, Teacher - Desert Mesa School
- Stefani Stevenson, Specialist - Technology Department
- Jennette Arviso, Principal - Palmcroft Elementary
- Petra Jones, Crossing Guard - Roosevelt Elementary
- Maria Faltermeier, Teacher - Otondo Elementary School