Yuma School District One
Get enrolled Registration and Residency

It is easy to register your child in Yuma Elementary School District One. We have an open enrollment policy. You have the option of downloading the open enrollment form and registration form (en Español), or completing the paperwork at the school office. If you choose to download and copy the enrollment form from our website, you must take all of the original documents plus the enrollment form to the school site your child will be attending. If you are new in town or are not sure what school your child should attend, please contact the District Office at (928) 502-4300 to obtain that information. Yuma Elementary District One requires that all students and their parents/guardians be residents of the state.

Parents must furnish proof of residency at the time that they register their child. Acceptable proof includes:

  • Proof of residency (NOT a driver's license)
    • An original utility bill such as gas, electric, water, etc., a rent/lease agreement, or mortgage documents
    • If living with someone, we will need a notarized letter and proof of their residency
  • Original Birth Certificate (copies are not accepted)
  • Immunization Records
  • Child's Social Security Card (optional)
  • At least two emergency phone contacts
  • Parent's workplace and phone number
  • Proof of legal guardianship, if child is not living with one of his/her natural parents

Below are some additional forms that we require for registration: