School Closure Information
District One’s Message - COVID-19
With concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19), it is a priority for Yuma School District One to maintain contact with parents/guardians. Should the status of COVID-19 in Yuma County change, District One will communicate with parents/guardians in multiple ways to ensure you receive messages. As a reminder, please ensure your child(ren)’s school has updated contact information to include: email address, home or cell phone number, and mailing address. Since the use of Blackboard Messaging is a useful tool, we encourage you to ensure you have enrolled to receive these messages.
- May 1 - Parent Message (English)
- May 1 - Parent Message (Spanish)
- March 30 - Parent Message (English)
- March 30 - Parent Message (Spanish)
- March 20 - Parent Message (English)
- March 20 - Parent Message (Spanish)
- March 15 - Parent Message
- March 15 - Parent Message (Spanish)
- March 12 - Parent Message (English)
- March 12 - Parent Message (Spanish)
- March 6 - Parent Message (English)
- March 6 - Parent Message (Spanish)
Student Learning Information
- Free Learning Resources
- Mr. Lemke's Tutorials for Online Learning
- Parent's Guide to Digital Content Login
- A Parent's Guide to Google Classroom
- Getting to Know Google Classroom (English/Spanish)
- Mrs. Navarro-Rodriguez's Videos for Students
- NAU Reading Program - Supplemental Learning Resource
- Parent Letter for Special Education Services
- Student Learning K-5 Week 1
- Student Learning Middle School Week 1
- Student/Parent Tutorials from District One Teachers
Additional Information & Links
- Our Child Nutrition Department will continue to provide Grab ’n Go meal service. Available schools will have weekly pick-up service on Thursdays only from 10:00 a.m. to noon. Meals provided on Thursdays will consist of five breakfast meals and five lunch meals.
Crane School District and YUHS are currently offering daily meal pick-up service. Please refer to the following map to find the best location for your family. Children must be present to pick up a meal and is available to all students in Yuma, 18 years old and younger.
- Schools Offering Meals
- Use our interactive map by pressing the play button to see which school closest to you is offering grab ’n go meal service. Included on this map are all available locations in Yuma, including Crane School District and Yuma Union High School District locations.
- Spectrum is currently offering internet service under the Student Remote Learning Internet Offer. Please call (855) 243-8892.
- Greater Yuma Economic Development Corporation has developed a portal for individuals and businesses to access valuable, local resources during this time. Please visit their website to learn more about the services available to your family or business.
- APS is here to help those who are concerned about an interruption in service. Visit APS' website for more information.
- For questions or concerns you may message District One on social media or email Christine McCoy.