Annual Financial Reports
In accordance with Arizona Revised Statute §41-725 requiring financial transparency, we provide our financial reports for public review. For more information regarding the Arizona Transparency Act, please visit Arizona's Official Transparency Website or ADOA-GOA.
The district creates and revises the budget throughout the school year. Once the year is completed, the district prepares an Annual Financial Report (AFR) reflecting the revenues and expenditures that occurred during the fiscal year (July 1–June 30). Arizona Revised Statutes govern the format and submission deadlines. The AFR is audited by the district's auditing firm, Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C. (H&M). H&M then assists the district with the preparation of the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) and the Single Audit Reporting Package (SARP).
The AFR is submitted to the auditor general's office who compiles information from all of the Arizona districts. The auditor general's office uses the information from the school districts to create the classroom spending report. This report compares the spending patterns and achievement of each district by grouping districts into peer groups.
- Annual Financial Report for Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 2015
- Annual Financial Report June 30, 2015 Presentation
- Adopted Expenditure Budget for Fiscal Year 2015–2016
- Adopted Budget FY 2015–16 Presentation
- Proposed Expenditure Budget for Fiscal Year 2015–2016
- Proposed Budget FY2015–2016 Presentation
- Proposed Budget Hearing Notification FY2015–2016
- Revised Expenditure Budget for Fiscal Year 2015–2016
- Revised #2 Expenditure Budget for Fiscal Year 2015–2016
You can also view our reports at the Arizona Department of Education website, School Finance page.